– May I visit the exhibitions on different days?
The entrance ticket will allow you to visit the exhibitions of the festival even on different days until November 20, 2022. The exhibitions can all be visited on the same day but, in order to fully enjoy them, we recommend that you dedicate a whole weekend taking advantage of the many opportunities offered by the city.
– Which is the best itinerary coming from outside Siena?
If you come from outside Siena, we recommend that you start the exhibition tour from Sovicille and then go to Via Fiorentina 95 where the winning images of the Siena International Photo Awards are on display. Then you can reach the center of Siena to visit all the other exhibitions on foot.
– Where are the exhibitions located?
The exhibitions are located in Siena and Sovicille in three covered exhibition venues and outdoor spaces. click HERE
– Where can I buy tickets?
Tickets can be bought online click HERE or directly at the expositions:
- Museo di Storia Naturale “Accademia dei Fisiocritici” – Piazzetta Silvio Gigli, 2
- Magazzini del Sale – Piazza del Campo, 1
- Ex Distillleria “Lo Stellino” – Via Fiorentina, 95
- Centro culturale “Ex Tinaia” – Via dei Macelli, 1 – Sovicille
– Which are the opening hours?
The exhibitions are open on Fridays from 3pm to 7pm and on Saturdays and Sundays from 10am to 7pm.
– Do children pay?
Children under 12 accompanied by their parents are admitted at no charge.
– Where can I find detailed information about each exhibition?
– Are dogs admitted?
Dogs may enter the exhibition venues if equipped with a muzzle and leash.
– Which are the advantages offered by the App Siena Awards?
To download the App click HERE and you will be able to:
- Read the captions
- Listen to the audio guide
- Find the expositions venues
- Keep social distance
- Offer your suggestions
- Win one of the photos on display (The photos will be drawn among the visitors who indicate their favorite images. The winners will receive a confirmation message to the email address registered in the App).